The Gift Galleria will be December 5, 2020 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR EXHIBITING
1. Vendors will be considered to be “registered” ONLY when the vendor contract and payment have been received AND you have been notified of your booth space by the Event Director or Event Chair. Payments and notices should be mailed to the address provided on the contract page or paid online at www.hebronsilverwings.org.
2. All payments and contracts must be received online or postmarked no later than Wednesday, November 4, 2020.
3. Cancellations: Notice must be sent in writing to the Event Director prior to November 11, 2020. Payments and notices should be mailed to Hebron High School Silver Wings Gift Galleria 6505 W Park Blvd Suite 306 PO Box 363 Plano, TX 75093. Any cancellations after this date will not be eligible for a partial or full refund.
4. Each booth includes space rental, two chairs and one 8.5 x 11 ID sign. Any additional furnishings, including tables needed for booths, must be provided by the exhibitor.
5. Tables are available for $10.00 each. Please list the number of tables you will need on the contract below. Electricity is also available for an additional $10.00. Vendor Name on Shopping Bag is also available for an additional $10.00. Please mark yes/no on the contract form below.Tables must be ordered prior to the event to be ensured.
6. Vendors will be greeted in the parking lot and will receive help unloading from 6:30 – 8:30 am. Vendors should stay at their booth area all day. Tear down help is not available as volunteers will be resetting the school for Monday classes.
7. Displays should remain intact until the show closes. Early tear down creates a sense of closure for the day. An additional fee will be charged in the amount of $15.00.
8. Vendors may not assign/sublet/re-sell any part of their space without written consent of the Event Director.
9. Any person or firm not exhibiting is prohibited from soliciting business in any part of the exhibit area/site. Silver Wings Booster Club reserves the right to refuse service and/or entry to any person or firm.
10. Only one exhibitor selling a specific label/company product will be permitted.
11. Vendors will receive complimentary continental refreshments throughout the day.
12. Vendors will have the option of purchasing lunch that will be delivered to your booth by a Hebron Silver Wing. You will receive an email once the menu has been finalized or you may obtain a copy of the order form online when available. Deadline to have these forms submitted is November 23, 2020.
13. Any vendor who displays a company brand item which is not listed on the registration contract will be asked to leave show with no refund and no inappropriate items should be sold.